Friday 17 February 2012

Cycle Delic...


I used to cycle a lot more than I do now. I only really cycle now in Grand Theft Auto.

My original bike, a beautiful Scott Sportster, was purloined by an obnoxious creature of darkness from the garden shed yonks ago. Despite Bedfordshire Constabulary throwing the entire weight of the force into finding it, it was not to be. Halfords insurance allowed me to buy a Kona Dew, which is also a lovely bike, and has a slightly strange frame configuration- you be the judge.

Over the years have made a series of Coast to Coast trips and more local rides, some of which I photographed as I travelled. I was particularly drawn to the concept of “what’s in the trees”. Bottle dumps, ruins, old cars, you’re going to see them all.

This trip is Luton to Gosmore and back, on the 12/4/08.

Starting at Peoples Park







Nearly lived here once. Tea Green, not the shed





Thats the house I nearly bought


The Old Straight Track






Wildlife





Speed? I need some. Im killing myself by now




Future house ideas









Victorian Bottle Dump










The Charlton Swamp
















Have to go there one day









No comments:

Post a Comment